Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here are some pics.

Unsold 12' skiff

Sick wiring job.

Gannett, 42' Wesmac

Forever Young, 36' Calvin Beal

In case you didn't notice the addition to the blog, there is a poll where you can tell me if you are ever going to buy a new boat. After one day there are 4 "yes" responses. We accept down payments at any time. Send me 200 a week for a couple years if that is all you can spare. Get your orders in now because when the economy storms back I think we are going to be very busy. The 36' Calvin with the new deck launches tomorrow, look for final pics and satisfied customer comments by midnight Wednesday.

6 comments:

mommyk8 said...

Mac. You guys build awesome boats, if Mike and I ever need one, you can build it.

Anonymous said...

14 hrs 25 mins

188 nautical miles

23 hrs 10 mins total trip from Sakonnet Point, RI driveway to St. George, Maine back to Sakonnet Point Harbor, RI

And no new blog in that whole time!!!?

Clark Island Boat Works said...

i was going to do a new post but i was up until 4am working on your bill. i've never seen a number so large in all my years.

Dan B said...

8 yes votes and 2 maybe votes!

man.. you're going big time..

Clark Island Boat Works said...

and one vote "no", dan you sure know how to rain on someone's parade.

clicking "yes" on a website is a much smaller commitment than handing over hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Dan B said...

I felt that someone needed to inject some realism into the situation...

I'm never going to buy a boat... even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't buy a boat... but you could make me a bad ass coffee table. Or install that conning tower in my truck...