Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm heading south.

Yesterday's post never happened, now today's post is going to be extremely short. I'm headed for Hull MA to visit my family and won't be back until Sunday. If you need to contact me to buy a boat just send me an email from the contact page at www.clarkislandboatworks.com. If I get inspired by the 4 hour car ride maybe I can give an effort on a late night post. But I doubt that will happen. If this is your first time to the blog.........most if not all the other posts are better than this one. Check the archive lots of great stuff, just not on this post.

I'm not even going to take time to put a picture in the upper left corner, and I ALWAYS put a pic in the upper left hand corner. Protocol has been broken and the pressure of the daily blog has finally cracked my brain. I started writing one last night at 12:30 but it made no sense and I deleted it (I should probably delete this one). Anyway, I'm heading out in about 15 min, I've given the crew instructions for tomorrow, Dan is in Canada playing hockey and won't be back until Monday.

SHOP NEWS SHOP NEWS SHOP NEWS

I helped John roll the stainless steel for the 36' Calvin's muffler. Jeff started working on the forward floor. Dan closed in the two windows where the muffler is going to go. Fuel tanks are now in the boat. Other stuff happened those are just the highlights. Have another boat coming in for minor repairs in a couple weeks and sold a bait box (possibly).

Another post tonight so check back, the topic will either be a list of all the employees and their strengths and weaknesses or a rant about how much I hate to drive in Boston traffic. Not much boat talk, but if I don't write something then I fall further behind. No pics, no links, no video. All you first time readers, nice meeting you. Few states that haven't found the blog yet........ALASKA, HAWAII, VERMONT.............your on the clock. Comments will be answered in the order that they are received.

6 comments:

Tower Todd said...

CIBW,

Hi from the PNW (Washington - State that is). Been following along for a couple of weeks. I like seeing all of the pictures and daily work progress. I hope this blogging stuff is becoming a habit for you so that you keep it up after 30 days expire.

Do you know if there is a website for Mussel Ridge boats? I know nothing of thier hulls. other that what you said a couple of days ago.

Todd

Clark Island Boat Works said...

I will probably have to ease off the blogging. After the 30 in 30 cut it back to 3 a week, then 1 a week, then one a month, etc...

THEN GO ON A MAD BLOGGING BINGE 8 POSTS IN ONE WEEKEND.

"....i don't know what happened, i blacked out at the keyboard and when i woke up there was all this awesome content."

i'll keep it up for the 7 people that are checking in, thanks for the comment it makes it all worth it.

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *djhjdj

Dan B said...

I think you need to do an extra 5 posts for missing yesterday... it's only fair.

Dan B said...

how about an update on the site stats?

Clark Island Boat Works said...

most comments on the post with no pics and hardy any boat talk. i think i've cracked the blogging code. i feel like tom hanks.