Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Wife

Thanks for everything that you do to help me do my job. Thanks for dropping off payroll. Thanks for filling out checks and envelopes. Thanks for letting me work late. Thanks for being patient when we have to drive "out of our way" to check out a boat. Thanks for picking up parts. Thanks for doing such a great job raising our daughter. Thanks for giving me the time to blog everyday. Thanks for everything, you are the biggest reason that I am able to do my job as well as I do. I love you, wife.

People tuning in for boat talk today, sorry. I don't expect much site traffic today. The first third of the 30 post journey is over. Jaime if you want me to delete this post, I will.

1 comment:

Dan B said...

awwwwwww


You missed a "th" in the last sentence.